Wednesday, May 26, 2010

History

In school - history was boring and I felt it was a waste of my valuable time. I graduated high school 30 years ago and now have discovered with time that history is fantastic and amazing. With the ease of info on the internet, I have studied so many new facts and places and have decided that maybe what you learn in school is very important-hahaha. I have seen and watched and read and enjoyed all I have learned very much. It is a shame kids cannot enjoy and learn more at a young age about history. History must be presented in an enjoyable fun manner and made more exciting in school so kids can sink their teeth into it better- I hope. History must also be presented in an open and honest fashion-with no bias of any kind so kids can form and honest opinion.

No comments: